Parents, Join Us for Student Registration.
Sunday, Aug. 20 is Registration Day!
Parents, please join us for student registration on Sunday, Aug. 20. We require parents attend registration to make sure we have all of the information needed for a great school year. Registration Day is also a good time to meet your child’s teachers and residential staff.
- 2 p.m. - Elementary Students (PreK - 5th grade and Cedar Springs Academy students ages 3-10)
- 3 p.m. - Middle School Students (6th - 8th grade and Cedar Springs Academy students ages 11-13)
- 3:30 p.m. - High School (9th-12th grade and Cedar Springs Academy students ages 14 and up)
- Completed Registration Forms
- Medications and Medicaid/Insurance Card
- Clothes Packed in the SC School for the Deaf and the Blind Duffle Bag
Have a safe trip!