Cedar Springs Academy strives to empower students to achieve their highest individual potential. The academy serves SC students who have a vision or hearing disability with at least one other physical or intellectual disability.
Highly qualified teachers and staff serve students ages 3-21 with:
· Small, individualized academic classes
· Daily living skills instruction with a focus on developing independence
· Specialized technology and equipment
· Braille and large print materials and audio devices
· Arts, music, and other enrichment classes
· Job exploration and work-based learning opportunities
· Health, orientation and mobility, speech and language, audiology, physical and occupational therapy, and other related services
· Fun activities and field trips
· Adapted physical education and recreational opportunities
Both day and residential programs are available, and bus transportation is provided for both programs.