We strongly encourage prospective students and their families to visit the SC School for the Deaf and the Blind prior to applying. To schedule a tour, please contact:Loreta DylgjeriToll-free: 1-888-447-2732Direct: 864-577-7579Email: email@example.comFax: 864-577-7561How to Apply
To develop an educational plan that truly meets your child's needs, an in-depth admissions process is necessary. The process typically takes several weeks from the time the application is received. The application and admission process includes the following steps:
1. Obtain an application packet from the SCSDB website, or you may also request to have an application sent to you by mail, fax, or e-mail.
2. Submit the application form and additional documentation (a list is included in the application packet).
3. With your signed consent (form included in admission packet), SCSDB will obtain relevant educational and medical records.
4. When all information has been received, the admissions team will meet to review information and determine whether the student meets admission criteria for enrollment.
5. Parents will be contacted of the admissions team’s decision soon after the meeting.
6. If all criteria is met and the student is accepted for enrollment, the student will be scheduled for an intake meeting. Parents or legal guardians are required to attend this meeting.
Click here to download the application form:Return completed applications to:SC School for the Deaf and the BlindATTN: Admissions Office355 Cedar Springs Road
Spartanburg, SC 29302