Main Campus Overview
Our main campus in Spartanburg serves students aged 3 to 21. Parents may apply for admission throughout the calendar year.
The main campus offers parents a school environment that is uniquely suited to meet the individual needs of their child with:
- A staff and faculty of highly-qualified professionals
- A strong, state-accredited academic curriculum
- Advanced classroom and assistive technology
- Specialized medical professionals
- An intensive job training program
- A safe, encouraging learning environment on a beautiful 160-acre campus
Day & Residential Programs
The main campus of the SC School for the Deaf and the Blind offers both day programs and residential programs.
Students living on the Spartanburg campus will be cared for around the clock by highly-trained, professional staff. Students who live outside the area served by student day buses are considered for the residential program.
Students, age 3 to 21, who can be served by the school’s daily bus program are considered for the day program. Buses provide daily transportation to and from the student’s community area at no charge to families. Day students may participate in all after-school programs with parent-provided transportation.
There are no fees to attend the SC School for the Deaf and the Blind. The school is funded through a combination of federal, state, and donor funds.