Through our one-to-one technology initiative, elementary students are provided iPads, and middle and high school students are provided MacBooks to use throughout the school year. Computers are equipped with audible screen reading software, screen magnification software, and refreshable braille displays as needed.
ClassroomsClassrooms are equipped with smart boards and access technology designed to meet individual student needs. An educational technology coach and an access technology coach provide individualized technology instruction to ensure that students know how to use the technology and maximize its capabilities.Access technology includes:
· Braille translation software
· Refreshable braille displays and keyboards
· Closed Captioned Televisions (CCTVs)
· Electronic handheld magnifiersAudible Reading Devices
· Book Ports
· Digital Players
· Portable scanning devices
· Screen reader software
Notetaking DevicesPrinting Devices
· Tactile graphic makers
· Braille embossers
· 3D printer· Text enlargement software
We strive to be the statewide leader in access technology and are continually adding new devices as they become available.