How to Apply
1. Obtain an application packet from the SCSDB website, or you may also request to have an application sent to you by mail, fax, or e-mail.
2. Submit the application form and additional documentation (a list is included in the application packet).
3. When all information has been received, the admissions team will meet to review information and determine whether the student meets admission criteria for enrollment.
4. Parents will be contacted of the admissions team’s decision soon after the meeting.
5. If all criteria is met and the student is accepted for enrollment, the student will be scheduled for a Placement and/or Individualized Education Program (IEP) meeting. Parents or legal guardians are required to attend this meeting.
Return completed applications to:
SC School for the Deaf and the Blind
ATTN: Admissions Office